These steel and metal barns, agricultural buildings and equestrian structures are perfect for livestock and agricultural storage
CDA Structures’ metal barns and agricultural buildings are a great asset to clients because they protect crops, machinery, equipment, livestock, and other valuable investments. View these agricultural buildings and steel and metal barns to get an idea of what CDA Structures can do for you. Whether you are located in Idaho, Washington or Montana, we can build your ideal structure. CDA Structures is centrally located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. We are able to serve clients in Hayden, Spokane, Missoula and many more surrounding cities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is CDA Structures, Inc. the best choice for my project?For many reasons. We are committed to being your quality and cost effective solution for all your building needs. We offer the finest materials at the most cost effective price. We have a superior sales and design team who takes a ‘no surprises’ approach ensuring that you are fully informed and satisfied. CDA Structures, Inc. also achieves 100% satisfaction with all aspects of your project.
- Can I work with CDA Structures, Inc. to design my own building?Absolutely. CDA Structures, Inc. can turn your design into the project you have envisioned.
- What is the standard time frame (start to finish) for a CDA Structures, Inc. project?CDA Structures, Inc. is geared up and ready to build with our numerous in-house and sub-contractor crews. With every project there is a process. On a residential project this typically consists of 7-10 working days for the design and engineering and 14-21 working days for the county specific permitting process. Some counties are faster than others and some are much slower. After permit approval we will schedule the delivery of the materials to your job site and schedule the crews start date. Some building projects can take as little as one week while others that are more involved can take longer to complete. The time frame for your specific project will be explained in detail by your sales representative.
- Now that I have decided that CDA Structures, Inc. is the builder for me, what is the next step in getting my project started?We will need to decide on a design that will fit your needs as well as your budget and the agreement will need to be signed. CDA Structures, Inc. will take care of the rest for you. Give us a call or fill out our free quote form to get started.
- What type of payment schedule does CDA Structures, Inc. offer?We follow the golden rule of the BBB payment process for construction. Once the sales contract is signed, we require a deposit that consists of 10% of the building cost. Upon delivery of the materials, we will invoice another 50% to cover those costs. After the framing has been completed, the third installment of 30% will be invoiced, and the remaining balance is due upon completion. The balance due will include any change orders and/or upgrades if applicable. It is important to note that some projects can deviate from this payment schedule outline.