Garages & Shops
Agricultural & Equestrian Buildings
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is CDA Structures, Inc. the best choice for my project?For many reasons. We are committed to being the quality and cost effective solution for all your building needs. We offer the finest materials at the most cost effective price. We have a superior sales and design team who takes a ‘no surprises’ approach, ensuring that you are fully informed and satisfied at all stages of your project. CDA Structures, Inc. strives to achieve 100% satisfaction with all aspects of your project.
- Can I work with CDA Structures, Inc. to design my own building?Absolutely. CDA Structures, Inc. can turn your design into the project you have envisioned.
- What is the standard time frame (start to finish) for a CDA Structures, Inc. project?CDA Structures, Inc. is geared up and ready to build with our numerous in-house and sub-contractor crews. With every project there is a process. On a residential project this typically consists of 7-10 working days for the design and engineering and 14-21 working days for the county specific permitting process. Some counties are faster than others and some are much slower. After permit approval we will schedule the delivery of the materials to your job site and schedule the crews start date. Some building projects can take as little as one week while others that are more involved can take longer to complete. The time frame for your specific project will be explained in detail by your sales representative.
- Now that I have decided that CDA Structures, Inc. is the builder for me, what is the next step in getting my project started?We will need to decide on a design that will fit your needs as well as your budget and an agreement will need to be signed. CDA Structures, Inc. will take care of the rest for you. Give us a call or fill out our free quote form to get started.
- What type of payment schedule does CDA Structures, Inc. offer?We follow the golden rule of the BBB payment process for construction. Once the sales contract is signed, we require a deposit that consists of 30% of the building cost. Upon delivery of the materials, we will invoice another 30% to cover those costs. After the framing has been completed, the third installment of 30% will be invoiced with the balance due upon completion. The balance due will include any change orders and/or upgrades if applicable.